I want to give you a honest Clickfunnels review. In my personal experience of using Clickfunnels the past 2 years, I have learned a lot. You can get a 14 day free trial of Clickfunnels here: Click Here.
Clickfunnels is a very versatile software and you can use it for so many things such as:
Websites, landing pages, lead magnets, freebies, video trainings, online courses, webinars, ecommerce, affiliate marketing, coaching programs, consulting services, collect emails, lead generation, client work, and more.
Clickfunnels “hosts” your pages and its really easy to edit pages. Its all drag and drop and there are hundreds of free templates. I never start anything from scratch, I always duplicate templates.
Clickfunnels has an email marketing component called “Actionetics”. I use Actionetics for some emails but most of my email marketing I send out through Convertkit. It is very easy to integrate a 3rd party email service into Clickfunnels. Convertkit is affordable and here is a free 14 day trial:
Some of the other integrations are confusion, such as payment gateways or shipping softwares. You may need extra help figuring out how to connect APIs. Clickfunnels staff may not always have an answer and they may take awhile to reply, but you can find help in various Clickfunnels Facebook groups.
Sometimes Clickfunnels is completely down from the internet or certain pages will break but it works well most of the time.
Bottom line: Even though sometime I get frustrated, I highly recommend using Clickfunnels. Get started with your free 14 day trial here: Check here
I also have a FREE “Affiliate Marketing for Entrepreneurs Academy” where you can learn how to make money using Clickfunnels to get affiliate commissions. Get started here: Check here
Advertise and manage your network marketing business using free network marketing software is crucial to success.
Want to know how I get all of my important marketing softwares paid for so I can profit from my online business? The key is paying for the subscription cost with your affiliate commissions of that very same software!
1. Clickfunnels– Costs $97-$297— Since I make $38-$118 commission per affiliate I sign up, I only need around 2 affiliates to pay for this software. Good thing I have more than that 😉
My affiliate link for a free Clickfunnels trial: Click Here
2. Convertkit (email automation)- Costs $29 and up— I get around $9 for each new sign up, so about 4 sign ups and its paid for…but I have some big accounts as affiliates where I’m making like $100 affiliate commission on one account per month.
My affiliate link for a free Convertkit trial: Click Here
3. Udimi (solo ad clicks)- Costs about $20 for 50 targeting clicks—I just pay for mine through my commissions I already have—I encourage others to buy solo ads by offering free help and training to get them started
My affiliate link for Udimi solo ads: Click Here
4. Clickmagick (link tracking)- Costs $17 a month— Get like 3 people to sign up and thats made for too
My affiliate link for a free Clickmagick trial: Click Here
5. It all averages out to around 3 affiliates since they all pay around 30-40% commissions—get more affiliates and you are MAKING money from the softwares you use!
Do you want to get commissions from all 5 of these softwares? This Done-For-You “viral share funnel” makes it very simple! Download the template here: Click Here
A pen is an instrument that is used to write usually, filled with ink. These writing instruments are widely used by everyone. There are many varieties of Luxury Pen Brands available in the market according to different uses. There are many types of promotional items available but the most acceptable item is a pen as they are effective and cost efficient. There is a huge variety of Luxury Pen Brands to choose from. It is known to be the cheapest medium that can help you to catch more potential customers. You can use them in many ways such as Gifting, Promotion, and Brand Identity etc.
luxury pen sale,
luxury pen set,
luxury rollerball pen,
luxury pen case,
luxury pencil case,
luxury pen brands,
luxury ballpoint pens,
ballpoint pen inventor,
ballpoint pen invented by,
ballpoint pen ink refills,
fountain pen best,
fountain pen engraved